Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Eclipse Trip preparations

Except for actually packing, we seem to be there with our preparations for the Eclipse Trip. The air tickets for Kos are bought, the airport parking is booked, and the yacht charter is all sorted out. Yesterday I went into town and bought seasickness tablets (just in case!), film (because we won't be able to charge the digital camera every day on the boat, so we have to go back to using the old camera) and entertainment for the kids - reading books, a puzzle pad, and a pattern colouring book and pens. Plus the maths book my son asked for (strange child...). For my part, I've got Hornblower to read, and socks to knit, so that should keep me occupied when we're not actually underway. It all still seems unreal, for some reason, but I'm very much looking forward to it - sailing, and a total eclipse of the sun, what more could I ask for? (Clear skies, maybe?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home